Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

Project Updates

Over the past month or so I've had to make some quick projects that I haven't had time to take pictures of before I gave them away. I crocheted some baby booties for my nephew for his baptism and knitted a mini sweater vest that I attached to a card for an SnB friend who is moving. I also monogrammed some mugs by etching glass for the first time using etching cream and stencils I made from Mack Tack. They turned out well for my first time.
I finished a shracket for my stepdaughter using a pattern I found on an episode of Uncommon Threads. I still have yet to take a picture of it. It turned out quite well and she loves it.
Right now I'm working on a Berroco zippered cardigan for my son using Lullaby, which I think is discontinued. It's turning out well so far. I don't have a lot of experience seaming and have never sewn in a zipper, so this will be a challenge for me.

No comments: