Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Surf's Up!

It is still amazing how I can find new needlecraft ideas and patterns practically every day on the internet. Yesterday was one such day. I started with downloading the latest patterns from Crochet Me and ended up finding some great stuff on other needlecraft blogs. Crochet Me contained this Amigurumi link, which led me to look for an Amigurumi cat pattern. I found it on the Ramblings in a Little Black Dress blog. I definitely want to make one when I get the chance. Sarah Jane also had a link on another blog to a baby blanket pattern using a modern granny square. I plan on modifying the square to make a copycat version of Stitch Diva's crocheted handy hobo. We'll see when I can get to that. There are so many projects, I'd like to complete, but I just don't have the time! In the meantime, I'll still search for patterns to put on my someday to-do list!

No comments: