Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

Catching Up


Well I haven't been as regular with posting to this blog as I'd hoped to be, but I'm doing better than I did last year! This time around I have more of an excuse. I had a baby. Now that he's 3 months, I'm getting more of a chance to pursue some of my crafting hobbies.
Nevertheless, I was able to get a few projects finished over these 3 months. I just had to be content with working on them in smaller increments and working on smaller projects. On the sewing front, I managed to take in a PJ top I made my dad last year, patch my husband's ripped jeans, and monogram some towels as a late wedding gift. On the knitting front I completed two scarves--a skull scarf for my stepson out of doubled Woolease and a garter stitch one for my mom using various black yarns in my stash. The skull chart I found on another blog, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. I unfortunately didn't take a picture of my mom's scarf before I gave it to her.

No comments: