Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2006

One Skein Package Sent

Yesterday I sent out my package to my pal Mary. She both knits and crochets. Most of her projects are done in miniature. I can't belive she can see stitches as small as she makes them!
We've been having a good time corresponding. She has never tried a ladder yarn, so I decided to send her Bernat Matrix in the shade Natural Network. Along with that skein I included a CD I burned with all the free crochet and felting patterns I've found on the web. Mary has just started to have fun with felting, so I thought she'd enjoy the patterns I've accumulated.
Next month I'm planning on sending her a CD with all the free knitting patterns I've discovered and a couple pattern books. She'll have so many patterns she won't know what to do with!

No comments: